One question Jesus often asks folks is, “What are you looking for?” If you are looking for a tame, convenient god who will tolerate you and expect little of you, you won’t meet such a God in Jesus Christ nor among St. Paul Lutheran Church. But if you realize that each of us is the good, the bad, and the ugly all rolled into one…and you are looking for the God who loves sinners and calls them to live out his Word … then we invite you to connect with Jesus and the people of St. Paul. As you do, we think you will learn that discipleship means following Jesus…living out His calling of you 24/7…it does not mean just getting your name on a membership roster. Here’s a simple, typical path to connection & discipleship at St. Paul:
- Either the Holy Spirit or a person invites you to worship, Bible study, parenting class, or any other event sponsored by St. Paul.
- You say to yourself “hey, that wasn’t that bad… Jesus might be tugging on me to learn more and follow him.”
- Indicate your interest in learning more or in joining by marking this on the attendance card OR giving your name and contact information to the church office or any council representative. Pray to the Lord to lead you… and know that we are praying for you as well.
- Attend a Disciple Orientation course offered two or three times per year.
- Discipleship is a lifelong calling. Keep growing your faith by engaging in worship, reading and studying the Bible daily, praying, and finding opportunities to serve and to give from your heart, mind, and purse.
Sunday mornings at 9:15am.
Call the church to sign-up for the next class or for more information click HERE