I have been married to Sandi for 30 years. Our adult children are Andrew (Parris Island, South Carolina), John (Colorado Springs), and Mary (Texas A&M).
I have a B.A. from Kalamazoo College, a Master’s of Divinity from Luther Seminary, and am working on a doctorate of ministry through Sioux Falls Seminary and St. Paul Lutheran Seminary.
I love my work as a pastor, love our congregation, and our staff. I have been senior pastor at St. Paul since 2010… and feel like we’re just getting started.
- Preaching and worship.
- Evangelism and stewardship.
Hi, I’m Pastor Chip Reynolds. I grew up in Plant City, Florida and permanently moved to Texas at the age of 19. I am married to my beautiful wife Kathryn and have two teenagers (Olivia, 13 and Charles Christian, 15.) I attended Angelo State University where I received a Bachelors in Communications. After teaching for 10+ years, I went to Luther Seminary in St. Paul, MN and graduated in 2011 with my MDiv. I ordained that same year and have served churches in Victoria, Texas and Roy, Utah before coming to St. Paul. I also serve the Texas Army National Guard as an Army Chaplain.
- Faith Formation.
- Preaching and worship.
Executive Director of Operations & Preschool
I grew up in McAllen, Texas. I am married to my wonderful husband Matt and we have three daughters, Audrey, Molly and Vivian. I started a career in early childhood education in the classroom. I worked to learn about the administration of childcare programs as an Assistant Director and spent over 11 years as a Director of programs. I have an AAS in Child Development, BS in Interdisciplinary Studies with a minor in Psychology and a Masters of Education with an emphasis in Teacher Leadership.
- Operational planning and management in coordination with the Executive Committee, Council and Preschool.
- Facility planning and management in coordination with the Property Board and Tech Team.
- Human resources planning and management as well as Risk Management in coordination with the Personnel Board.
- Financial planning and management in coordination with Finance Committee.
I was born and raised in New Braunfels and am a lifelong member of St. Paul. I married my husband Mike in 2001, and we have a wonderful son, Morgan. I enjoy spending time with my family, traveling, and cooking/baking. In 2001, I graduated from Texas Lutheran University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business with a specialization in Accounting.
- Maintain all financial records of the Church and Preschool and generate monthly financial statements.
- Assist and prepare documentation for the annual budget process.
- Execute end-of-year financial closing requirements.
I have been with St. Paul for 7 ½ years. My husband, Bryan, and I have been married for 26 years and our only son, Thomas, will be graduating from The University of Arkansas in May 2019. I majored in Organizational Communication and have a Bachelor of Science degree in Speech from The University of Texas at Austin.
- Production of all worship bulletins, worship PowerPoints, and The Epistle.
- Maintaining the church calendar and coordinate facility use.
- Coordination of property issues with Maintenance Technician and Executive Director.
Director of Music & Creative Arts
I began my music ministry at St. Paul on Easter Sunday, 2012. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Music Education as well as a Master’s Degree in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies from the University of Texas at San Antonio. Currently, I am the Fine Arts Director of Music Programs for the North East Independent School District in San Antonio. I have several published choral octavos through Walton, G.I.A., Hal Leonard, and Alliance Music Publications, and continually write and arrange choral music for choirs around the State of Texas and abroad. I am a tenor in the San Antonio Vocal Arts Ensemble and the San Antonio Chamber Choir, both professional choruses. I have 4 amazing children. 3 sons, Taylor (23), Jackson (19), Harrison (18), and a beautiful daughter, Lilly (12).
- Direct the St. Paul Sanctuary Choir and Handbells.
- Oversee the Children’s Choirs.
- Lead worship and form our Covenant Band for the 10:30 service.
My name is Ann Brown and I have served as the organist and pianist at St. Paul for seven years. I am a member of the Worship Board, and attend the A.N.A. Bible study class. As a native of Paris, TX, I received my B.A. at ETSU, and M.Ed. at UT at Austin, majoring in psychology and counseling, and minoring in music. I am married to Tex Brown, who is retired from the Air Force, and we have three children and nine grandchildren. Because of our AF experience, I have held many different organist positions in chapels and churches in the U.S and overseas. Music in the church has been central in my life since high school, and my constant prayer is that God will be truly glorified in every note I play.
- Coordinate music with Choir Director and pastors for worship services and other Church programs.
- Plan, prepare, and play music for worship services and other Church programs.
- Accompany choirs and soloists during rehearsals, worship services, and other programs.
Preschool Administrative Coordinator
I was born and raised in New Braunfels. I have my Child Development Associate Credential and Para Professional Credential. I began working in childcare in 1998. My favorite color is purple and I love GLITTER! I have 3 beautiful children, Amanda, who graduated from Tarleton State University; Sarah who graduated Midwestern State University; and, Jacob who is a attending Texas A&M Corpus Christi. I enjoy reading, watching movies, going to the beach and spending time with my family.
- Employee Scheduling.
- Daily Operations.
I have been a member here at St. Paul for 25 years and have been on staff for about a year. I graduated from Texas Tech University with a Bachelor of Science. I have been married to my wonderful husband, Byron, for 27 years. We have two sons, Connor age 23 who is soon to be a graduate of Texas A&M University, and Brandon age 20 who is attending Sam Houston State University.
- Assisting with Accounts Payable.
- Staff liaison for boards of Congregational Life and Adult Ministry.
- Assist with maintaining Membership.
Multi Media Staff
F3 Ministry Manager
I've lived in Comal County and attended St. Paul for 14 years. After graduating from Texas A&M University with both a Bachelor of Science and Masters of Agriculture in Agricultural Development, I married my husband Corbee. We have three kids, Dylan, Rylee and Macey.
- Support children, youth and adult ministries and activities
- Provide administrative support to F3 Children, F3 Youth, F3 Adult boards
- Coordinate Faith Stepping Stone classes
Leadership at St. Paul
We are grateful to the Lord for the people he has raised up to lead our congregation.
David Doss- President
Bryan Baese- Vice President
Paul Finley- Legal Adviser
M'lissa Steel- Board of Congregational Life Director
Lou Ann Wallis- Board of Public Relations/Evangelism Director
Bob Warnecke- Board of Property Director
Tim Cook- Board of Stewardship
Ed Berich- Board of Worship Director
Lynn Lear- Youth Ministry Director
Children's Ministry Director (Vacant)